From Paycheck to Purpose: The Clear Path to Doing Work You Love
by Ken Coleman
$24.99 + tax
$24.99 + tax
DESCRIPTION FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
Feeling stuck in your career is a choice—and you CAN change it.
55% of Americans anticipate looking for a new job this year. Whether you’re looking for a step up at work or a giant leap toward something new, there’s never been a better time in history to look for something more in your career.
National bestselling author and career expert Ken Coleman felt stuck with no clue what was next for him—that’s when he realized that being stuck was a choice! In his latest book, he draws on what he learned from his own ten-year journey as well as from coaching thousands of others to walk you through the seven stages to discovering and doing work that gives you both a great income AND big impact. Relevant to any job or industry, you’ll learn step-by-step how to:
- Get Clear on the work you were born to do and why.
- Get Qualified to do the work you were created for.
- Get Connected with the right people who can open the doors to your dream.
- Get Started by overcoming the emotions and mistakes that often hold people back.
- Get Promoted by developing winning habits and traits.
- Get Your Dream Job by doing work you love and accomplishing results that matter to you.
- Give Yourself Away by expanding the dream to make your mark on the world.
- This is your moment to make a change and take a big step forward in your career. It’s time to exit the daily grind and use your talents to start living your dream once and for all.